The Nicaraguan Adventure
And the adventure continues this is the 16th year with the Garcia family, Jorden was 2 years old when we first found him in his Mothers kitchen eating his breakfast as he sat on a cross bar that supported the outside wall of the kitchen, Now he is a high school graduate taking courses at the University. What a difference your hope has made
Carolyn Penta and Michael Sturgeon are leaving
March 2nd and returning March 15th.
And with your help they will be taking with them
Nicaragua Fund 2016
· URACCAN University
Yordan Josue Garcia, Student of Agroforestry
Nerio Glean Torrez Garcia Student of Civil Engineering
Rafael Hernandez Hernandz Student of Civil Engineering
Mirna and Fatima Hernandz Student of Business Administration
Miriam Hernandez Student of Accounting
· High School Students 7 students at $100 each
· Ganadera cattle business
· Rent/Administration of fund
· Church Programs
· Computer for University Students
· School supplies for 2 grade schools
· Medical/Emergencies for the family
In addition there is always the much looked for items
1. Beads and beading materials the great evening activity is to make jewelry for family members, all members participate, men, women and the children.
2. Toothpaste and Toothbrushes one year, long ago, all the children had dark teeth since that time long ago we have supplied toothpaste and toothbrushes, every year!
Thank you for your interest in this Nicaraguan Adventure please plan to join us in our gifting, and please suggest new ways we can help.